Win a 14-Day African Holiday for Two Valued at $40,000
Tswalu, South Africa
Nestled against the sheltering slopes of the gentle Korannaberg Mountains, the Tswalu Kalahari Reserve resides. The largest private reserve in South Africa offers a level of exclusivity unknown in this modern world. With no other vehicles around, the reserve is your own private oasis filled with intriguing animals like meerkats, pangolins, black-maned Kalahari lions, brown hyena and cheetah.
- Private safari vehicles, walking safaris & exclusive star beds
- Explore the unique animals found in no other South African reserve
Ellerman House, Cape Town
Resting elegantly on the slopes of Lion’s head, Ellerman House offers striking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class service, delightful decor and culinary masterpieces. This opulent boutique hotel has much to offer, from its famous art collection and winery to its spa and swimming.
- Explore Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope, beautiful beaches and the vibrant V&A Waterfront
- Enjoy exciting markets, Cape Town’s nightlife as well as world-class cuisine
Silvan Safari, Kruger National Park
Awarded the World's Leading Luxury Safari Lodge, Silvan Safari is the crème de la crème of the African safari expereince. Located in the famous Sabi Sand Private Game reserve, which shares an unfenced border to the Kruger National Park, this is the premier game viewing destination in South Africa. With only six luxury suites, privacy and exclusivity is guarenteed at Silvan Safari.
- Excellent predatory viewings, especially leopards
- Enjoy the Ancelia Spa, bush walks as well as private bush dinner experiences
Matetsi, Victoria Falls
Matetsi Victoria Falls River Lodge is located in a private concession along the mighty Zambezi River. Situated just 40km downstream from Victoria Falls, Matetsi Victoria Falls offers an authentic luxury safari retreat. The secluded location provides guests with the space to indulge and discover the precious natural wonders of Zimbabwe.
- Big 5 safari, bush walks & boat cruises along the Zambezi River
- Take a trip to experience Victoria Falls, or enjoy the stay in and enjoy the boutique, day spa and fitness centre
Spectacular Vision with Swarovski Binoculars
Swarovski Companion 10x30 Binoculars
Worth: $ 2 400
SWAROVSKI OPTIK, headquartered in Absam, Tyrol, is part of the Swarovski group of companies. Founded in 1949, the Austrian company specialises in the development and manufacturing of long-range optical instruments of the highest precision in the premium segment of the market. The company’s success is based on its innovative strength, the quality and intrinsic value of its products and their functional and esthetic design. The appreciation of nature is an essential part of its company philosophy and is reflected commendably in its environment-friendly production and its long-term commitment to selected nature conservation projects.