Win a 10-Day Holiday for Two Valued at $25,000
The Silo, Cape Town (4 Days)
The Silo Hotel is a magical space towering above the V&A Waterfront surrounded by the natural wonder of South Africa’s Mother City. Sleek and contemporary, it’s the ideal base from which to explore all that Cape Town has to offer.
- Explore Cape Town’s Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Point, beaches and botanical gardens
- Experience world-class restaurants, winelands, markets and nightlife in the Mother City
Royal Malewane (3 Days)
Royal Malewane is a luxury safari lodge in South Africa’s Greater Kruger National Park that exudes romance and beauty, while offering every modern comfort and convenience. The safari experience is unsurpassed with unrivaled game viewing and the most qualified guiding team in Africa.
- The Thornybush Reserve is a premier safari destination with high populations of varied wildlife
- Big 5 game drives with private trackers and guides to reveal the wonders of the African wild
Royal Chundu, Zambia (3 Days)
Set on a private stretch of the Zambezi River in Zambia, Royal Chundu is just 30 kilometres upstream from Victoria Falls. Zambia's first Relais & Châteaux property, Royal Chundu offers sunset cruises, fine cuisine and the ultimate place to relax on the Zambezi.
- Near Victoria Falls, the adventure capital of Africa and the world’s largest waterfall
- An array of stunning dining locations with both traditional and international cuisine
Spectacular Vision with Swarovski Binoculars
Swarovski CL Pocket 10x25 Binoculars
Worth: $ 800
SWAROVSKI OPTIK, headquartered in Absam, Tyrol, is part of the Swarovski group of companies. Founded in 1949, the Austrian company specialises in the development and manufacturing of long-range optical instruments of the highest precision in the premium segment of the market. The company’s success is based on its innovative strength, the quality and intrinsic value of its products and their functional and esthetic design. The appreciation of nature is an essential part of its company philosophy and is reflected commendably in its environment-friendly production and its long-term commitment to selected nature conservation projects.