Win a 9-Day Holiday for Two Valued at $32,000
Ellerman House, Cape Town
Resting elegantly on the slopes of Lion’s head, Ellerman House offers striking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class service, delightful decor and culinary masterpieces. This opulent boutique hotel has much to offer, from its famous art collection and winery to its spa and swimming.
- Explore Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope, beautiful beaches and the vibrant V&A Waterfront
- Enjoy exciting markets, Cape Town’s nightlife as well as world-class cuisine
Qorokwe Camp, Okavango Delta
A little slice of luxury located in the Qorokwe Concession, an area known for its abundance of wildlife. Modern, tastefully decorated suites afford guests spectacular views, privacy and the chance to relax. Embark on informative and exciting safaris with experienced guides, whether on foot, in a 4x4 or along the Okavango Delta.
- Enjoy a personalised experience as guests in one of only eight luxury en-suite tents around the property
- Embark on adventures to meet the Big 5 and take the opportunity to discover Africa with the help of your talented guides
Vumbura Plains Camp, Okavango Delta (3 Nights)
Contemporary comfort in the heart of the Okavango Delta. Vumbura Plains consists of two satellite camps and a total of 14 elevated rooms with views of the iconic floodplains. The Delta serves as a year-round water source for surrounding wildlife, providing a diverse array of game, birds as well as fertile flora and fauna. After an exciting safari, enjoy a relaxing treatment at the on-site spa.
- Excellent predatory viewings from lions to wild dogs
- Private swimming pool and raised main lounge area with views along the Delta
Spectacular Vision with Swarovski Binoculars
Swarovski Companion 10x30 Binoculars
Worth: $ 1 400
SWAROVSKI OPTIK, headquartered in Absam, Tyrol, is part of the Swarovski group of companies. Founded in 1949, the Austrian company specialises in the development and manufacturing of long-range optical instruments of the highest precision in the premium segment of the market. The company’s success is based on its innovative strength, the quality and intrinsic value of its products and their functional and esthetic design. The appreciation of nature is an essential part of its company philosophy and is reflected commendably in its environment-friendly production and its long-term commitment to selected nature conservation projects.